AutoNation (AN) New Auto Sales Rose 38% in June
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE: AN), announced that its retail new vehicle unit sales in June 2012, as reported to the applicable automotive manufacturers, totaled 22,862, an increase of 38% as compared to June 2011. Retail new vehicle unit sales in June 2012 for AutoNation's operating segments were as follows:
- 7,066 for Domestic, up 25% versus June 2011,
- 11,579 for Import, up 56% versus June 2011, and
- 4,217 for Premium Luxury, up 20% versus June 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoNation (AN) New Vehicle Comps up 8% in November
- UPDATE: Toyota (TM) U.S. Nov.Light-Vehicle Sales Up 10.1%; Est. Up 6.5%
- Pacific Sunwear Of California (PSUN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!