American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Banks Rejected by Supreme Court, Lose Bid to Derail Libor Suits - Bloomberg
- TopBuild (BLD) Announces Acquisition of Midwest Fireproofing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!