American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall St. opens lower as weak private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/04: (GKOS) (NTRI) (ZG) (ETSY) Higher; (CRAY) (GLUU) (SYRG) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kate Spade & Co. (KATE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Misses Q1 EPS Views; Will Acquire Certain Assets from Noble Energy
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Acquires Economic Rights to CorMatrix Product Offerigs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!