American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denny's Corp. (DENN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Sells Freehold, NJ, Dealership
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Comments on Prelim. Commerce Dept. Antidumping Tariff Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!