American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stein Mart (SMRT) CEO to Resign; Q3 Comps Down 4%
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- PayPal (PYPL) Announces Leadership Transitions; Appoints New COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!