American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- After-Hours Movers 12/01: (ONDK) (APIC) (ASNA) Higher; (OGXI) (POWL) (BOBE) Lower (more...)
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Toyota Motor (TM) Nov. U.S. Auto Sales Rose 3.4%, Est. up 2.4%
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
- Black Friday Standouts Include Kohl's Corp. (KSS) and Macy's, Says Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!