American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Apparel (APP) Seeks Restraining Order Against ex-CEO Dov Charney - Bloomberg
- GlobeImmune (GBIM) Announces GS-4774 Phase 2 in HBV Missed Primary Endpoint
- Retrophin (RTRX) Will Sell Pediatric PRV to Sanofi (SNY) in $245M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!