American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Apparel (APP) Gain on Mis-Reported Contract
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- Best Buy (BBY) Positive Consumer Electronics Comp Seen as Good Sign - Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!