American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.12
- Tiffany earnings fall as high costs, strong dollar bite
- Chicos FAS (CHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!