American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/21: (CYTX) (BID) (SPLK) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (ARUN) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; U.S. Comps Outpace
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Nudges FY14 EPS Midpoint Higher
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!