American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Trends (CTRN) Prelim. Q4, FY15 Sales Results Miss Views; Qtr. Dividend Declared
- Illumina (ILMN) Enters co-Marketing Agreement for 10x Genomics Linked-Read Sequencing Products
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!