American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bigger Capital Warns Against Standard General Conflicts of Interest at American Apparel
- Delhaize Group (DEG) Offers Prelim. Q4, FY14 Results
- Borderfree (BRDR) to Acquire Bundle Tech, Operator of DutyCalculator
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!