American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/13: (WPP) (NBBC) (LSCC) Higher; (HTWR) (ZFGN) (AIXG) Lower
- Wall St. slips as China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- KemPharm (KMPH) Updates on IP Initiatives; Recently Granted U.S. Patent
- Threshold Pharma (THLD) Receives Two U.S. Patents Covering Tarloxotinib Bromide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!