American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- Market Wrap: Fed Dips Toe in Taper Water; Bitcoin Hit on China Clampdown
- Stocks Welcome a 'True' Taper with a Smile
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (ALIM) (PSDV) (ORCL) Higher; (GIG) (APOG) (ROSE) Lower (more...)
- Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; SaaS Bookings Grew 35%
- Fed Tapers $10B; Cuts Monthly Mortgage Bond Buying to $35B, Treasuries to $40B
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Apparel (APP) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Hold; Analyst Expects Margin Recovery
- BGC Partners (BCGP) Sees Q4 Results at High-End of Prior Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!