American Apparel (APP) Jan. Comps Up 10%, Led by Online Sales
- Yellen Attempts to Temper Stock Market Enthusiasm
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
- April ADP Employment Change 169K vs 200K Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/06: (GEVA) (BRDR) (FATE) (MGI) Higher; (WLT) (ZU) (NDLS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) announced preliminary comparable sales for the month ended January 31, 2013, and reported that comparable store sales increased 10%, including a 7% increase in comparable store sales for its retail store channel and a 24% increase in net sales for its online channel. Wholesale net sales increased 14% for the month of January and total net sales increased 11% to $46.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Famous Dave's of America (DAVE) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!