American Apparel (APP) Comps Up 19% in May
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) reports comps rise 19 percent for May 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pep Boys (PBY) Posts Q3 EPS of 2c; Comps Fell 1%
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!