UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 3:58 PM EDT)
UPDATE - Sources noted that KKR has earmarked about $1 billion for "toehold" investments in the past two years. Toehold investments help the firm to gain an edge for an eventual takeover of a company, or spur the company to conduct asset divestitures.
Along with NetScout, KKR also has a toehold position in Marvell Technology Group (Nasdaq: MRVL).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Enters Agreement to Acquire Optiv Security
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Said to Face EU Concerns Over Research Spending - Bloomberg
- JD.com (JD) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Market Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!