UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 3:58 PM EDT)
UPDATE - Sources noted that KKR has earmarked about $1 billion for "toehold" investments in the past two years. Toehold investments help the firm to gain an edge for an eventual takeover of a company, or spur the company to conduct asset divestitures.
Along with NetScout, KKR also has a toehold position in Marvell Technology Group (Nasdaq: MRVL).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Enters Agreement to Acquire Optiv Security
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!