UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 3:58 PM EDT)
UPDATE - Sources noted that KKR has earmarked about $1 billion for "toehold" investments in the past two years. Toehold investments help the firm to gain an edge for an eventual takeover of a company, or spur the company to conduct asset divestitures.
Along with NetScout, KKR also has a toehold position in Marvell Technology Group (Nasdaq: MRVL).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) January weekly volatility low into Mrs. Trump gift to Mrs. Obama
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!