UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 3:58 PM EDT)
UPDATE - Sources noted that KKR has earmarked about $1 billion for "toehold" investments in the past two years. Toehold investments help the firm to gain an edge for an eventual takeover of a company, or spur the company to conduct asset divestitures.
Along with NetScout, KKR also has a toehold position in Marvell Technology Group (Nasdaq: MRVL).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sanofi (SNY) Said to Explore Counterbid for Actelion Amid Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks - Bloomberg
- Applied Materials (AMAT) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- Prudential Financial (PRU) seeks buyers for annuity business - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!