Monster Worldwide (MWW) Slips as Buyout Talks Said to Dissolve
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW) ended the session down over 9 percent following market chatter that buyout talks with a PE firm ended. The two sides couldn't agree on a price, with the buyer offering about $10 per share, according to reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Pressured Following Negative Blog Commentary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!