Monster Worldwide (MWW) Slips as Buyout Talks Said to Dissolve
- BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) to Acquire QR Energy (QRE) in $3B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/24: (ONVO) (UA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (QCOM) Lower (more...)
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of $1.69
- General Motors (GM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW) ended the session down over 9 percent following market chatter that buyout talks with a PE firm ended. The two sides couldn't agree on a price, with the buyer offering about $10 per share, according to reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Ramps Higher
- UPDATE: EU May Revise Google (GOOG) Antitrust Settlement - DJN
- PetSmart (PETM) Hired Bankers to Explore Leveraged Buyback, P/E Deal - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!