Marlin Equity Acquires Sycamore Networks' (SCMR) ntelligent Bandwidth Management Biz
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
The halt of Sycamore Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: SCMR) could be related to news the company sold its Intelligent Bandwidth Management business to Marlin Equity Partners.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InterMune Inc. (ITMN) Said to Attract Takeover Interst - Reuters
- UPDATE: Cerberus Reaches Preliminary Safeway (SWY) Deal for $40/sh - DJ
- UPDATE: Safeway Inc. (SWY) Active; Kroger (KR) May Bid for All or Part of Co.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!