Marlin Equity Acquires Sycamore Networks' (SCMR) ntelligent Bandwidth Management Biz
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
The halt of Sycamore Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: SCMR) could be related to news the company sold its Intelligent Bandwidth Management business to Marlin Equity Partners.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- SoftBank, DreamWorks (DWA) Talks May Have Cooled - WSJ
- Dallas Health Official said to back down from second Ebola case claim - KTRK Dallas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!