Marlin Equity Acquires Sycamore Networks' (SCMR) ntelligent Bandwidth Management Biz
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
The halt of Sycamore Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: SCMR) could be related to news the company sold its Intelligent Bandwidth Management business to Marlin Equity Partners.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals (SUPN) to Explore Strategic Opportunities
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!