Lenders to LightSquared want Falcone to step aside -WSJ
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
WSJ reporting lenders to LightSquared want Philip Falcone to step aside
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: America Movil (AMX) Said to Solicit AT&T's (T) Interest in Mexico Assets
- ZF to Acquire TRW Automotive (TRW) for $105.60/Share - Reuters
- Google (GOOG)/eBay (EBAY) Deal 'Unlikely' Says Piper Jaffray's Munster
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors
Related EntitiesHarbinger Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!