Lenders to LightSquared want Falcone to step aside -WSJ
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
WSJ reporting lenders to LightSquared want Philip Falcone to step aside
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon (VZ) said to agree to sell data center business to Equinix (EQIX) - Bloomberg
- Alaska Air to get antitrust approval for Virgin deal soon: source
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Exploring a Sale - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors
Related EntitiesHarbinger Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!