Kinetic Concepts (KCI) said to be in talks on PE buyout -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Bloomberg reporting: Kinetic Concepts (NYSE: KCI) said to be in talks on PE buyout
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InterMune Inc. (ITMN) Said to Attract Takeover Interst - Reuters
- Reynolds (RAI) and Lorillard (LO) Combining May Make Sense, But Serious Hurdles Await - Jefferies
- Kroger (KR) Not Expected to 'Show Up' for Full Safeway (SWY) Bid - CNBC's Faber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!