Kinetic Concepts (KCI) said to be in talks on PE buyout -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Bloomberg reporting: Kinetic Concepts (NYSE: KCI) said to be in talks on PE buyout
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed (RVBD) Attracts PE Interest, to Contact Buyers in A Week, Says DealReporter
- Needham & Company Maintains Progress Software (PRGS) at 'Hold' Following $262.5M Telerik Deal
- Procera Networks (PKT) Investors Asks Company to Evaluate Alternatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!