KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) said to struggle with $8B goal North American LBO
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) said to struggle with $8 billion goal North American LBO.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- UPDATE: Apache Corporation (APA) May Sell Oil, Gas Assets in Texas and Oklahoma - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!