KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) said to struggle with $8B goal North American LBO
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) said to struggle with $8 billion goal North American LBO.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KKR (KRR) to Acquire Pioneer DJ in ~$551M Deal
- UPDATE: America Movil (AMX) Said to Solicit AT&T's (T) Interest in Mexico Assets
- QLT, Inc. (QLTI) on Watch as Merger Partner Auxilium (AUXL) Subject of Takeover Approach from Endo (ENDP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!