KAR Auction (KAR) Pops on Market Chatter
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
KAR Auction Services (NYSE: KAR) is popping, as Reuters notes that KKR, Apollo might be among bidders for the company. Shares are up 2.9 percent on the session Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lumos Networks (LMOS) Said Exploring Strategic Options; Taps Wells Fargo to Advise
- Ebola Protective Gear Stocks Decline on Volume (LAKE) (VSR)
- Emerson Electric's (EMR) Power Unit Attracts Bidders - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!