DealReporter Says Diamond Foods (DMND) to Receive PIPE Investment from Oaktree; Shares Moving Higher
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
Shares of Diamond Foods (Nasdaq: DMND) have just rallied more than 4.5 percent as DealReporter is saying the company will receive a PIPE investment from Oaktree.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vitamin Shoppe (VSI): Activist Investor Seeks Sale - Reuters
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- GNC (GNC) exploring sale - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!