DealReporter Says Diamond Foods (DMND) to Receive PIPE Investment from Oaktree; Shares Moving Higher
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Shares of Diamond Foods (Nasdaq: DMND) have just rallied more than 4.5 percent as DealReporter is saying the company will receive a PIPE investment from Oaktree.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Says Plug Power (PLUG) Fair Value is 50 Cents
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical's (LJPC) Successful Trial Questioned
- FMC Corp.'s (FMC) Split News is a Slight Negative for Chemtura (CHMT), Citi Analyts Say
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!