Cabela's (CAB) Gains on Rumors
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 2:27, 3:37 PM EDT)
Cabela's (NYSE: CAB) gained Monday on rumors that its sales process is in the "final stretch." The source of the rumor was DealReporter.
Sources told DealReporter that Bass Pro and Sycamore Partners remain in the bidding for its retail operations, and a deal is expected within the next few weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cabela's (CAB) on Watch as FTC Said to Review Bass Pro Merger - NYP
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%