Best Buy's (BBY) Schulze Recruiting Executive Team to Help Lead Retailer If His Buyout is Successful -Bloomberg
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
Bloomberg reporting Best Buy's (NYSE: BBY) founder Richard Schulze is recruiting an executive team in the case his attempted buyout of the company is successful.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Symantec (SYMC) Said Attracting PE Activists for Possible Sale
- Chemtura (CHMT) Sells Agrochemicals Business to Platform Specialty Products (PAH) for $1B
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Bracing for 20/20 Feature - FBN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!