Best Buy's (BBY) Schulze Recruiting Executive Team to Help Lead Retailer If His Buyout is Successful -Bloomberg
- Wall St. shares up after U.S. data, technology sector leads
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Bears Roar Back... Short Seller Schools Jim Cramer on Ambarella (AMBA)
- GoPro (GPRO) Numbers Cut at Piper Jaffray Following Ambarella (AMBA) Results
- Netflix (NFLX) is Down 19% Since Mid-August... Here's the Rub
Bloomberg reporting Best Buy's (NYSE: BBY) founder Richard Schulze is recruiting an executive team in the case his attempted buyout of the company is successful.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quicksilver (ZQK) Said to Seek Bidders for Management-Led Buyout - Bloomberg
- Baxalta (BXLT) Said to Abandon Takeover Talks with ARIAD Pharma (ARIA)
- International Paper (IP) on Watch Amid Rumor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!