Best Buy's (BBY) Schulze Recruiting Executive Team to Help Lead Retailer If His Buyout is Successful -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
Bloomberg reporting Best Buy's (NYSE: BBY) founder Richard Schulze is recruiting an executive team in the case his attempted buyout of the company is successful.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EMC Corp. (EMC) May Sell Syncplicity Unit to Skyview Capital
- Wedbush Downgrades Humana (HUM) to Neutral Amid Takeover; Adds Pressure on ANTM/CI to Reach Deal
- Greece to Extend Bank Holiday for at Least Few More Days - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!