Atea in talks with private equity about a potential takeover offer - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Atea in talks with private equity about a potential takeover offer, Bloomberg reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Textron (TXT) to Acquire Beechcraft in $1.4B Deal - FT
- Dealertrack (TRAK) to Acquire Dealer.com for $1B - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley (MS) to Sell Oil Merchandising Business to Rosneft
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!