Atea in talks with private equity about a potential takeover offer - Bloomberg
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Atea in talks with private equity about a potential takeover offer, Bloomberg reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vitamin Shoppe (VSI): Activist Investor Seeks Sale - Reuters
- IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) Hasn't Offered to Buy Perion Network (PERI) - Reuters
- GNC (GNC) exploring sale - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!