Asta Funding (ASFI) Announces Repurchase of 1M Shares at $9.40/Share
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Asta Funding, Inc., (Nasdaq: ASFI) announced today that it has agreed to repurchase from Peters MacGregor Capital Management Pty. Ltd 1,000,000 shares of its common stock for US$9,400,000, or $9.40 per share for a total purchase price of $9,400,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- Forward Industries' (FORD) Largest Shareholder Calls Dismissal of CFO 'Reckless'
- European Commission Approves Oracle's (ORCL) Acquisition of MICROS (MCRS)