AsiaInfo-Linkage's (ASIA) Special Committee to Discuss 'Go Private' Offers
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
AsiaInfo-Linkage, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASIA) announced the Special Committee of its Board of Directors, which was formed to consider a proposal by Power Joy (Cayman) Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of CITIC Capital China Partners II, L.P., to acquire all of the outstanding shares of common stock of AsiaInfo-Linkage, has determined to solicit interest from, and engage in discussions with, other potential qualified interested parties regarding a potential transaction involving the Company, and to evaluate any proposals it receives. The Company cautions its shareholders, and others considering trading in its securities, that there can be no assurance that any definitive offer will be made, that any agreement will be executed or that any transaction will be approved or consummated by the Company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Andersons (ANDE) Acquires Granulation Manufacturer Cycle Group
- Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) Takes 25% Stake in West Atlantic AB
- Post Holdings (POST) Acquires Golden Boy Foods and Dymatize Enterprises
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!