Apollo Global (APO) Sees $10-$12B for Next Buyout Fund
- The Grinch Seeks to Ruin Christmas for 40 Million Target (TGT) Shoppers and the Company
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) to Sell Global Diabetes Business in $4.3B+ Deal (AZN)
- Duck Dynasty Anti-Gay Backlash: A&E Parent Walt Disney (DIS) Shares Unaffected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/19: (ALIM) (PSDV) (OXBT) Higher; (SMTC) (WGO) (HGSH) Lower
- Overstock.com (OSTK) Looking to Accept Bitcoin in Second-Half of 2014
Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) is said to seek $10-$12 billion for its next buyout fund, according to headlines from Bloomberg.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Timing of Charter's (CHTR) Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) Offer Unclear - Reuters
- Affiliated Managers Group (AMG) to Acquire Majority Interest in SouthernSun Asset Management
- Neptune, Acasti and Enzymotec Sign Settlement Term Sheet Resulting in Stay of ITC Investigation for 30 Days
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!