Apollo Global (APO) Sees $10-$12B for Next Buyout Fund
- With Pesky Q3 Results Out of the Way, All Eyes Focus on Apple (AAPL) iPhone Refresh and All-Time Highs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/23: (PBYI) (DRL) (NQ) Higher; (UIS) (XLNX) (NETE) Lower
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Boeing Co. (BA) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) is said to seek $10-$12 billion for its next buyout fund, according to headlines from Bloomberg.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX) Will Take Majority Stake in Service King Collision
- CIT Group (CIT) to Acquire OneWest Bank in $3.4B Cash, Stock Deal
- New Media Investment (NEWM) Buys Providence Journal for $46M (AHC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!