Ancestry.com (ACOM) Still Talking With PE Firms About a Deal - Reports
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Ancestry.com Inc. (NASDAQ: ACOM) moves higher into the close after Reuters reports the company is still in talks with Permira, Hellman and TPG Capital about a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Halliburton (HAL) Says No Longer Planning to Sell Liner Hangers Business
- Lionsgate (LGF) Moves to Lows Despite Merger Talk
- Mattel (MAT), Hasbro (HAS) Said to Hold Talks About Possible Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!