Ancestry.com (ACOM) Still Talking With PE Firms About a Deal - Reports
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Ancestry.com Inc. (NASDAQ: ACOM) moves higher into the close after Reuters reports the company is still in talks with Permira, Hellman and TPG Capital about a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
- NPS Pharmaceuticals (NPSP) on Watch on Possible Third Bid Denail
- Sina Corp (SINA) Gains on Takeover Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!