Ancestry.com (ACOM) Still Talking With PE Firms About a Deal - Reports
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
Ancestry.com Inc. (NASDAQ: ACOM) moves higher into the close after Reuters reports the company is still in talks with Permira, Hellman and TPG Capital about a sale.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Charter Communications (CHTR) on Watch on Time Warner Cable Headlines
- Historical Cable M&A Multiples Not Best Yardstick for 2013 - Analyst (CHTR) (TWC) (CMCSA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!