Ancestry.com (ACOM) Still Talking With PE Firms About a Deal - Reports
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
Ancestry.com Inc. (NASDAQ: ACOM) moves higher into the close after Reuters reports the company is still in talks with Permira, Hellman and TPG Capital about a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EMC/Dell Rumors May Be Another False Alarm, Bernstein's Sacconaghi Says (EMC) (VMW)
- Universal American (UAM) to Sell Traditional Insurance Business in $43M+ Deal; Declares Special Dividend
- Dell Said to Approach Banks for EMC (EMC) Buy; May Seek to Raise ~$40B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!