Ancestry.com (ACOM) Still Talking With PE Firms About a Deal - Reports
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Ancestry.com Inc. (NASDAQ: ACOM) moves higher into the close after Reuters reports the company is still in talks with Permira, Hellman and TPG Capital about a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
- FirstEnergy (FE) to Sell Four Natural Gas Generating Plants in Pennsylvania for $925M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!