Ancestry.com (ACOM) Still Talking With PE Firms About a Deal - Reports
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
Ancestry.com Inc. (NASDAQ: ACOM) moves higher into the close after Reuters reports the company is still in talks with Permira, Hellman and TPG Capital about a sale.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PetSmart (PETM) Plans to Explore Potential Sale as Activist Pressure Increases
- UPDATE: Lowes Cos. (LOW) Working with Goldman on Brazil Purchases - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Valeant Pharma (VRX): SEC Investigating Valeant /Pershing Bid for Allergan (AGN) - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!