99 Cents Only (NDN) Sees Interest on New Bid Talk
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
Takeover target 99 Cents Only (NYSE: NDN) is ticking higher on speculation of a $21-$22 per share private equity bid. Currently Leonard Green & Partners has an approximate $19 per share bid in for the comapny.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- S&P Lower Roundy's (RNDY) to 'B-'; Outlook Stable
- UPDATE: Vodafone (VOD), Verizon (VZ) Get Approval from FCC to Close Wireless Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Related EntitiesLeonard Green & Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!