TheBeautyPlace.com Reveals How to Get Maximum Savings This Short Holiday Season
- U.S. Adds Jobs a Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
(PRWEB) November 02, 2013
TheBeautyPlace.com leads online high end beauty product retailers in their most aggressive sales ever. The discount beauty website will kick off the season with a Pre-Thanksgiving sale. Shoppers will be able to save big on the best skin care brands such as Obagi, SkinMedica, Vivite, and MD Forte. Thanksgiving Day will bring an additional sale. Experts at The Beauty Place find that this is a surprisingly big day to shop. Exclusive savings will be offered for their Newsletter members.
Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year and huge sales aren’t limited to brick and mortar locations. The Beauty Place will offer hair styling products, hair loss treatments, cosmetics and more at buy one get one free deals as well as free shipping and free gift with purchase promotions on Black Friday. Deals this good will only be available while supplies last.
After Thanksgiving weekend, where new sales will continue to emerge, the Cyber Monday sales will begin. Cyber Monday is the biggest day for online shopping every year. Each year websites raise the bar to beat the competition with their offers. The Beauty Place hasn’t revealed their plans for the big day yet, but be sure to sign up for their newsletter to be first in the know.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11240583.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- With a Million Satisfied Users DoMyAssignment Now Plans to Improve Its Global Outreach
- The Granite House Announces a Shared Viewing of “The Anonymous People”
- Phillips Edison & Company Announces 2013 Leasing Top Producer And Property Manager Of The Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!