Superstar, Barry Manilow, Is Coming To Florida
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Stops Include: Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Estero, Pensacola and TampaTweet Send to a Friend
NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Multi-million selling artist, Barry Manilow, is coming to Florida in January 2014.
With more than 50 Top 40 hits like, "Mandy," "Can't Smile Without You" and "Copacabana (at The Copa)," Manilow, the undisputed #1 Adult Contemporary Artist of all time, will bring his high-energy, hit-packed concert to cities across the state of Florida.
2014 Florida Concert Dates:January 17 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL (BB&T Center)January 18 - Orlando, FL (Amway Center) January 23 - Jacksonville, FL (Veterans Memorial Arena) January 24 - Estero, FL (Germain Arena) January 30 - Pensacola, FL (Pensacola Bay Center) January 31 - Tampa, FL (Tampa Bay Times Forum)
With worldwide record sales exceeding 80 million, Barry Manilow's unparalleled career encompasses virtually every arena of entertainment, including performing, writing, composing, arranging, and producing. A Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee, Manilow has produced, arranged, and released more than 40 albums during the course of his career. He has also written and produced songs for Barbra Streisand, Bette Midler, Dionne Warwick, and many more. He has been honored with a Grammy, two Emmys, a Tony Award, an Oscar nomination, and a top selling autobiography.
SOURCE STILETTO Entertainment
You May Also Be Interested In
- Internet Marketing Ninjas Hires Thom Craver as Vice President of Development and IT
- American Airlines Partners With Snowball Express To Bring Families Of Fallen Military To The Lone Star State
- Royal Dutch Shell plc: Buyback of Own Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!