Superstar, Barry Manilow, Is Coming To Florida
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
Stops Include: Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Estero, Pensacola and TampaTweet Send to a Friend
NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Multi-million selling artist, Barry Manilow, is coming to Florida in January 2014.
With more than 50 Top 40 hits like, "Mandy," "Can't Smile Without You" and "Copacabana (at The Copa)," Manilow, the undisputed #1 Adult Contemporary Artist of all time, will bring his high-energy, hit-packed concert to cities across the state of Florida.
2014 Florida Concert Dates:January 17 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL (BB&T Center)January 18 - Orlando, FL (Amway Center) January 23 - Jacksonville, FL (Veterans Memorial Arena) January 24 - Estero, FL (Germain Arena) January 30 - Pensacola, FL (Pensacola Bay Center) January 31 - Tampa, FL (Tampa Bay Times Forum)
With worldwide record sales exceeding 80 million, Barry Manilow's unparalleled career encompasses virtually every arena of entertainment, including performing, writing, composing, arranging, and producing. A Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee, Manilow has produced, arranged, and released more than 40 albums during the course of his career. He has also written and produced songs for Barbra Streisand, Bette Midler, Dionne Warwick, and many more. He has been honored with a Grammy, two Emmys, a Tony Award, an Oscar nomination, and a top selling autobiography.
SOURCE STILETTO Entertainment
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dave McDermitt, American Cancer Society Claim Top Awards at ISE® Southeast
- Airplane Racing Legend and Former Composites Engineer Jon Sharp Talks about his Time in the Trenches
- Stein Mart, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!