Retail Association of Maine and Freedom Energy Logistics, LLC Announce Partnership
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Augusta, Maine (PRWEB) October 11, 2013
Retail Association of Maine (RAM) has recently announced that Freedom Energy Logistics LLC will be their sole provider of exclusive energy procurement consultant services for the Association and its 400 plus members. Freedom Energy will provide RAM members with the benefit of over 100 years of collective electricity and natural gas expertise, mainly focused on reducing energy costs for RAM members.
“We are very excited to add the Retail Association of Maine to our network,” says Freedom Vice President of Operations, Bart Fromuth. “Curtis and his team are always looking for new ways to benefit their membership and we are ecstatic that they chose Freedom to manage the new energy program.”
“Freedom already has a relationship with a number of our members and they are one of the largest energy consultants in the state. Given their reputation and expertise, choosing Freedom as our energy partner seemed like a no brainer,” said Curtis Picard, Executive Director of Retail Association of Maine. “With the Bangor Hydro and Central Maine Power medium class standard offers going as high as ten cents this winter, we are optimistic that we can bring real and meaningful energy savings to our members.”
With their variety of procurement tools and expertise Freedom Energy Logistics is well poised to meet the needs of RAM Members and help them earn real savings on their energy and natural gas costs. Freedom Energy Logistics has similar agreements in place with the Connecticut Retail Merchants Association as well as the Retail Merchants Association of New Hampshire.
The Freedom Energy Logistics family procures power at the lowest possible price for New England consumers. FEL Power (felpower.com) provides high end energy management services in electricity and natural gas. Its unique product portfolio allows Freedom Energy Logistics to find an energy solution that fits businesses of any size.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11218037.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- A.D. Farrow Co. and Centennial-Park Harley-Davidson Receive the New SuperLow 1200T and Low Rider
- IGT's Megabucks Delivers A Mega, $1.1 Million Jackpot To One Lucky Player At Mohegan Sun
- NEWave(R) Brings Native American Casino Expertise to Great Plains Indian Gaming Association Conference and Tradeshow
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!