Professional Tennis Player Mona Barthel Wins Swedish Open WTA Title Wearing Her Lucky Dress by Swedish Activewear Designer Denise Cronwall
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Miami, FL (PRWEB) July 23, 2014
Today, professional tennis player Mona Barthel accepts the Swedish Open champion's trophy looking as elegant as she plays. She is dressed in what she calls her "Lucky Dress." It is a combination of a captivating calypso green and a sporty white lace. The designer behind the dress is Miami based, but Swedish, fashion designer Denise Cronwall.
Mona had to win five matches to get this important title that will take her up 20 positions in the WTA rankings. She wore the same dress in every one of those matches. "It is my lucky dress and I will not change it unless I lose," was Mona's comment earlier this week.
Mona has been playing in Denise Cronwall's line since US Open 2012 and has won other important titles since then but this one is particularly special for Denise as the tournament is played in her hometown in Sweden. "It was a very special moment for me to see Mona win this title wearing one of my designs and in my hometown! I felt full of pride," says Denise.
Denise Cronwall's signature style is as always present in the elegant use of lace and piping details. The Calypso Tennis Dress worn by Mona has been one of the best sellers this summer.
About Denise Cronwall Activewear
Denise Cronwall started her eponymous boutique-style activewear line in 2010 and it quickly gained a following in South Florida and has now expanded to 100+ select stores throughout the US. Denise Cronwall's designs that combines her trademark detailing and lace are refreshing in a sea of outfits dominated by only a few manufacturers. These feminine designs can be used for tennis, gym, yoga, running and more. For more information, please visit http://www.denisecronwall.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Mona_Barthel_Wins/Sponsor_Denise_Cronwall/prweb12039809.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- Petaquilla Minerals Ltd. Announces Expected Late Filing of Audited Annual Financial Statements
- Dominion Midstream Partners Closes Initial Public Offering
- Jinhua Capital Corporation Announces Proposed Non-Brokered Private Placement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!