Producers of the In View Series Hosted by Larry King Post New Videos about Addiction Treatment and Community Banks
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) December 18, 2013
The production team of the In View Series, an informative and diverse cable program distributed on cable television and the internet, announced today the posting of several videos to the In View TV series’ YouTube channel. The new videos on the channel showcase an addiction treatment center, a community bank and other subjects. The producers of the In View show, including senior associate producer Joel Walters, associate producer Brian Cahill, associate producer Diane Shandler and associate producer Courtney Lovejoy, inform the public and fans of the show about upcoming show airings and film shoots through social media, the show’s official website and the TV program’s network of blogs.
In View Larry King producer teams focus on particular themes when finding and developing content for the program. Producers like associate producer John Patrick, associate producer Karla Sullivan, associate producer Derrick Milhous, associate producer David Kent and associate producer Rachel Van Drake identify stories about the military, community banks, mental health centers, medical advances and many other subjects and groupings to present on In View hosted by Larry King (561-279-3550). Fans that check the official In View Facebook page can follow news about the program, such as where and when the TV program will next air.
The In View series hosted by Larry King (855-446-8439) has presented many upbeat stories to TV viewers and internet users across the U.S. in recent months. Last month, in an airing on Veterans Day, on the Discovery Channel, the TV program presented stories about companies across the country that actively recruit military veterans for employment. Other airings have featured stories about renewable energy, medical innovations and other subjects.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/in-view-series/new-videos-posted-youtube/prweb11434770.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mechanical Breakdown Insurance Rates Added to Internet Quotation Tool at Auto Company Portal Online
- Precision Shower Doors Uncovers Two New Collections for Luxury Bathrooms
- Sudan government will protect its citizen while searching for peace
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!