Netpremacy Celebrate at Mountain View After Winning Google Enterprise Top Sales Performer Contest 2013
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
London (PRWEB UK) 18 October 2013
Google Premier Enterprise Partner, Netpremacy Global Services Ltd., are in high spirits as they return to the UK from Mountain View, California, after winning the hotly contested Google Enterprise Top Sales Performer Contest 2013.
The prestigious title saw Netpremacy’s specialist Google Apps division, AppsCare, fly to Google’s Corporate Headquarters for a three day Google G-Tour. The prize, which included round-trip flights to San Fransisco, three nights’ hotel accommodation, a tour of the city and the Google campus, dining at top restaurants as well as many more exciting prizes, recognised the substantial amount of new business Netpremacy has secured throughout 2013.
Michael Carter, CEO at Netpremacy Global Services, commented: “Winning Google Enterprise’s Top Sales Performer is testament to the hard work and investment Netpremacy has made in to the Google Apps Premier Reseller Program. We have seen exponential growth over the past year with a number of big names coming on board. We are looking forward to bringing new talent on board in 2014 in order to facilitate the continued success of Netpremacy.”
For a snapshot of the trip to Mountain View, view the video.
Netpremacy Global Services, global provider of cloud solutions and global managed networks launched its AppsCare® brand in March 2011 to provide a dedicated, specialist team of engineers and change management experts to manage and support the growing number of Google Apps customers. AppsCare was one of the first globally to be recognised as a Google Enterprise Premier Partner; a top tier partner level reserved for only the foremost experts in Google Enterprise solutions, partners that consistently demonstrate unparalleled levels of technical expertise and customer success. With more than 2500 customers in 30 countries AppsCare are passionate about helping its customers innovate, reduce the cost and complexity of IT operations and safely migrate from on-premise to Google Apps.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11243141.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loncor Resources Provides Corporate Update
- Federal Judge Defers to Interior Board of Indian Appeals to Settle Chukchansi Leadership Dispute
- San Jose Commends Satellite Healthcare for 40 Years of Service to Kidney Disease Patients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!