Kofax Announces Change to Presentation Time at Needham Growth Conference
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kofax® Limited (NASDAQ: KFX) (LSE: KFX), a leading provider of smart process applications for the business critical First Mile™ of customer interactions, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Reynolds C. Bish will now be presenting at the Needham & Company 16th Annual Growth Conference on January 16, 2014 at 2:50 p.m. EST at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The presentation was originally scheduled for 4:10 p.m. EST. The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session.
A live audio webcast will be available on the Events & Presentations section of Kofax’s investor website at http://investor.kofax.com/events.cfm and a replay will be available for approximately 90 days.
About Kofax Limited
Kofax® is a leading provider of smart process applications for the business critical First Mile™ of customer interactions. These begin with an organization’s systems of engagement, which generate real time, information intensive communications from customers, and provide an essential connection to their systems of record, which are typically large scale, rigid enterprise applications and repositories not easily adapted to more contemporary technology. Success in the First Mile can dramatically improve an organization’s customer experience and greatly reduce operating costs, thus driving increased competitiveness, growth and profitability. Kofax software and solutions provide a rapid return on investment to more than 20,000 customers in banking, insurance, government, healthcare, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax delivers these through its own sales and service organization, and a global network of more than 800 authorized partners in more than 75 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. For more information, visit kofax.com.
©2014 Kofax Limited. Kofax is a registered trademark and First Mile is a trademark of Kofax Limited.
Kofax® LimitedMedia Contact:Colleen EdwardsVice President, Corporate Communications+1 (949) firstname.lastname@example.orgInvestor ContactMKR Group, Inc.Todd Kehrli, +1 (323) email@example.comFTI ConsultingSophie McMillan / Elodie Castagna+44 (0) 20 7831 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Kofax® Limited
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kofax Takes World’s First Smart Process Application Development and Deployment Platform to the Cloud
- Drs. Roger B. Parkes and R. Clarke Stewart Raise Awareness of Gum Disease Treatment in Jackson, MS
- US Sports Camps and Nike Basketball Camps Announce New Camps with Cal Basketball
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!