JPMorgan Chase Declares Preferred Stock Dividend
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) declared a dividend on the outstanding shares of the corporation’s Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series R in the amount of $303.3333333 per share (which is equivalent to $30.3333333 per related Depositary Share). The dividend is payable February 1, 2014 to stockholders of record at the close of business on January 2, 2014.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.Investor:Sarah Youngwood, 212-270-7325orMedia:Joseph Evangelisti, 212-270-7438
Source: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analyst Sees Upside to JPMorgan (JPM) 2014-2015 Capital Allocation
- Investor Alert: Pittsburgh Law Office of Alfred G. Yates, Jr., P.C. Announces Investigations into Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL), Emeritus Corp. (ESC), FedEx Corporation (FDX), Forest Laboratories
- 2004 Volvo XC90 Used Transmissions Now for Sale in Multiple Speeds at Automotive Company Website
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!