InventHelp Inventor Designs an Improved Sanitary Pad (PND-4272)
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) December 25, 2013
"In my home health care career I work with elderly people," said an inventor from Philadelphia, Pa., "so I know that elderly women need much more protection than conventional sanitary pads can provide."
The Full Coverage Maxi Pad optimizes protection for menstruating and/or incontinent women in order to reduce messes and cleanup efforts. As a result, it eliminates the need for expensive replacement of clothing, saves time and effort, and promotes dignity and peace of mind. Serving as an alternative to conventional sanitary pads, and producible in design variations and different versions, the pad is ideal for women with heavy flows and elderly women.
The original design was submitted to the Philadelphia office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 12-PND-4272, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/InventHelp/Hygiene-Women-Invention/prweb11411098.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- Promotion of Bridesmaid Dresses Now at DressesCO.com
- Coalfire Opens First International Office in Manchester, England
- Hackensack Drain Cleaning by Gold Medal Service is Available This Spring with a Coupon for a Discount on Drain Cleaning in Hackensack for $25 Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!