ID Wholesaler Moves to New, Larger Facility to Accommodate Growth
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Chanhassen, MN (PRWEB) October 24, 2013
Leading photo identification products retailer ID Wholesaler is moving. As of December 2, 2013, their new facility will be located in St. Louis Park, MN, about 10 miles from their existing facility.
Tremendous, consistent growth is the key reason for the relocation to the 78,000 square-foot building. In fact, this is the third relocation for the company due to growth.
“Since our inception in 2004, we’ve seen steady growth in our sales, and as a result, in the size of our team. We had to find a new facility, one that has the capacity to allow us to continue to expand in the years to come,” stated Chris Penn, co-founder/VP sales and marketing.
The new facility offers ample space for training and staff development, an important element of ID Wholesaler’s culture and a reason for their success. ID Wholesaler offers an intensive new employee training program as well as ongoing training provided by their in-house team of product experts.
“The new training space is exactly what we need to continue our mission to educate our team about ever-changing photo ID technologies. Ongoing training allows our team to excel at their jobs and best serve our valued customers,” added Penn.
The new facility will expand the warehouse and in-house photo studio, and will provide employees with an expanded recreation room, lunch room and a “quiet space” to spend their down time.
"Our move to this new building validates our commitment to both our customers and our employees. We couldn’t be more excited about the future of ID Wholesaler,” concluded Penn.
ID Wholesaler is the largest retailer of the equipment and supplies to design, print, and wear ID badges. Serving its clients with an easy-to-use website, expert service, fast delivery, and lifetime support, ID Wholesaler stocks a broad selection of ID card printers and systems, ID software, supplies, and badge accessories. To learn more about ID Wholesaler, visit http://www.IDWholesaler.com or call (800) 321-4405.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/idwholesaler/expanding/prweb11262669.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eaton and Cummins Westport Announce First Automated Transmission with Spark-Ignited Natural Gas Engine for North American Market
- Eaton and Cummins Announce SmartAdvantage™ Portfolio Expansion as Customer Demand Continues to Grow
- Expansion in the Silver State: Best in Class Brings Premier Supplemental Education to Reno
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!