Grand Opening of Buddy's Skate Land at Isleta Resort & Casino
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) Holder Casablanca Capital Nominates Directors, Sends Letter
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
Albuquerque, NM (PRWEB) December 12, 2013
Isleta Resort & Casino will celebrate this holiday season with the grand opening of Buddy’s Skate Land on December 15, 2013.
Buddy’s Skate Land will feature at 40 by 80 rink of synthetic ice offering a smooth surface suitable for all skating activities. Synthetic ice has a similar surface to ice, and almost anything that can be done on refrigerated ice can be performed and perfected on synthetic ice. Skaters of all ages and abilities will find the surface safer and an enjoyable alternative to refrigerated ice.
Skate sessions are two hours for ten dollars, which will include skate rental. Monday through Thursday the hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday through Sunday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Face painting, fire pits as well as winter themed food and drink menu will be available for guests attending.
“We wanted to provide a place where family and friends could enjoy the holiday’s with something fun and exciting to do,” stated CEO Pamela Gallegos. “Buddy’s affords us with yet another fabulous amenity on property that focus on family fun even after the holiday’s are over.”
Isleta Resort & Casino will keep Buddy’s Skate Land open into February with the option for private parties available. For more information or to book a private event call 505.244.8200.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11419628.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- AngioDynamics Receives FDA Clearance for DuraMax Dialysis Catheter With BioFlo Technology to Reduce Catheter-Related Thrombus
- New MySmartCar(TM) Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign Strives to Make It Easy for Chevy, Chrysler and Ford Drivers to Use Android & iPhones to Diagnose Car Problems and Control In-Car Networks
- Reliance Globalcom Appoints Rory Cole as Chief Financial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!