Golfing in a Polar Vortex? HD Golf Arrives in Ohio
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
Canaan, OH (PRWEB) February 05, 2014
Even through one of the coldest winters on record, golfers in Ohio had reason to celebrate as a new indoor golf center opened, featuring top-of-the-line golf simulator technology.
“There are a lot of avid golfers in this area and every one of them wants to maintain their skills through the winter,” says Jennifer Barton, General Manager of Mountain Meadow Golf Lounge & Event Center in Canaan. “Here, one can forget the freezing temperatures outside and be transported to play on world famous courses like Pebble Beach.” The new golf center, located at the back of the Competition Complex, is the first of its kind in the region.
Barton says she invested in the best simulator technology available to appeal to serious golfers. “This is as close as it gets to real golf – we’re bringing in the same simulator used by Tour pros,” says Barton. The new simulators, called High Definition Golf, are renowned for their photo-realistic imagery and accuracy. Besides being able to play on some of the greatest courses in the world, golfers may work on improving their swing using HD Golf’s in-depth shot analysis and instruction tools.
Mountain Meadow Golf Lounge & Event Center features putting greens, pool tables and multiple seating areas with food and beverage service. Barton says her center answers a real need in the community for an adult entertainment space. “The space is similar to a clubhouse, where one wants to regularly kick back and relax in,” says Barton. In addition to regular games of golf, Barton is holding hold league nights, weekend tournaments and rents out the space for corporate and sales events.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11553862.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ingage Consulting Aims to Improve Communication for Franchises With New Ingagement Service
- The Alliance of Independent Authors Joins the Royal Society of Literature as Associate for The Literary Consultancy’s "Writing in a Digital Age" Conference
- Xihan Action, Partners with Touchmedia and China Business News, to Launch Forum for New Thought Leadership Around Public Service in China
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!