GoPro Plans to Conduct a Registered Initial Public Offering of its Common Stock
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- GoPro, Inc. announced today that it plans to conduct a registered initial public offering of its common stock. The offering is expected to commence after the SEC completes the review process initiated by GoPro's confidential submission on Friday February 7, 2014 of its draft registration statement.
This announcement is being made pursuant to and in accordance with Rule 135 under the Securities Act of 1933. As required by Rule 135, this press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of that jurisdiction.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Live Nation Entertainment Assumes Sole Ownership Of Live Nation Japan
- Divestment Movement Crosses $100 Million Endowment Line, Unity College Praises Pitzer Decision
- Renovations On Kauai's Royal Coconut Coast Top Nine Million Dollars in 2014