Gibbons Hosts Special Event Celebrating Newark On Media Day January 28, 2014
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
NEWARK, N.J., Jan. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Gibbons P.C., one of the top 200 law firms in the nation, will host a special event featuring Howard Cross, New York Giants Super Bowl XXV team member, and the youth of Newark, for the press traveling to Media Day on January 28 at the Prudential Center in Newark. The event will take place at the firm's headquarters at One Gateway Center, on the ground level, just outside of Penn Station on Raymond Plaza West.
"Refuel, Recharge, Reconnect" Reception for MediaJanuary 28, 20147:30 am - 4:00 pmOutside of Penn Station - Raymond Plaza West, Ground Level of One Gateway Center
At this event, Gibbons is offering the following to the media who are traveling to Newark for Media Day:
Refuel - with complimentary bagels, grab and go items, coffee, tea, and other refreshments
Recharge - with complimentary wi-fi and charging stations
Reconnect - with the best of Newark's youth - including a marching band from the Wilson Avenue School of Performing Arts & Science, a boys' choir from the St. Benedict's Preparatory School, and volunteers from Christ the King Preparatory School.
Featuring a meet and greet with former New York Giant Howard Cross
Gibbons is also offering access to its conference center space overlooking the Prudential Center for use in reporting and broadcasting the news or as b-roll.
"As a citizen of Newark for 88 years, Gibbons has a longstanding commitment to the local community," stated Patrick C. Dunican Jr., Chairman and Managing Director of Gibbons P.C. "It is our honor to share some hospitality and the talents of some of Newark's students with the media who are traveling through Newark for Media Day."
About Gibbons P.C.
With 230 attorneys, Gibbons is a leading law firm in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Delaware, ranked among the nation's top 200 by American Lawyer. Gibbons was one of only 20 law firms nationwide named to the National Law Journal's inaugural "Midsize Hot List," which recognized firms with fewer than 300 lawyers that found innovative ways to position themselves in a turbulent legal market, demonstrating creativity and success in recruiting and retaining top talent, developing practice areas, and managing operations. For more information, please visit www.gibbonslaw.com.
SOURCE Gibbons P.C.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dr. Vish Banthia Retains The Medical Marketing Group of Beverly Hills for His Online Presence
- Samsung Now Mass Producing Industry’s Most Advanced 4Gb DDR3, Using 20 Nanometer Process Technology
- FLEXcon Opens Hong Kong Facility to Support Business Growth in Asia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!