GSI Technology, Inc. to Present at 16th Annual Needham Growth Conference
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Management to Present on January 15th, 2014Tweet Send to a Friend
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/10/14 -- GSI Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSIT) today announced that management is scheduled to present at the 16th Annual Needham & Company Growth Conference to be held The New York Palace Hotel, New York, NY on January 14-16, 2014.
Lee-Lean Shu, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will be joined by Douglas Schirle, Chief Financial Officer, and Didier Lasserre, Vice President Sales. Their presentation, which is scheduled to begin at 4:10 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, January 15th, will address the Company's business fundamentals. The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live and made available on the Event Calendar page of the Investor Relations section of www.gsitechnology.com, where it will be archived.
Management will be available for one-on-one meetings with investors on January 15th. Please contact your Needham salesperson to schedule a meeting. For more information about the conference, please visit www.needhamco.com.
About GSI Technology
Founded in 1995, GSI Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of high-performance static random access memory, or SRAM, products primarily incorporated in networking and telecommunications equipment. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, GSI Technology is ISO 9001 certified and has worldwide factory and sales locations. For more information, please visit www.gsitechnology.com.
Contacts: Douglas M. Schirle Chief Financial Officer 408-331-9802 Hayden IR David Fore or Brett Maas 206-395-2711
Source: GSI Technology, Inc.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DSA, EUV, Nanopatterning are Top themes at SPIE Advanced Lithography
- Total of 3,700 personnel aiding Duke Energy power restoration efforts
- The San Diego Employment Attorneys at Blumenthal Nordrehaug & Bhowmik File a Class Action Lawsuit Against C.R. England for Allegedly Failing to Pay Overtime to Managers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!