Dealscience.com Launches One-Stop Shop for Online Deals
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Manhattan Beach, CA (PRWEB) October 29, 2013
Holiday shoppers are expected to spend $602 billion this year, according to a new study by the National Retail Federation. But while the economic uncertainty continues, Americans will also be searching for new ways to save this season. A new site is aiming to ease the burden of coupon clipping by providing shoppers with one place that compares all the Web’s top coupon sites.
DealScience.com launched today to provide a one-stop shop where consumers can easily find and compare the Internet’s best deals and coupons. In addition to aggregating offers from various coupon sites, flash deals and retailers, DealScience.com ranks each offer and provides more than 20,000 unique tips for over 5,000 retail brands.
“We are giving consumers insight into the retailers’ best deals based on data, so they don't miss a chance to save,” said Brandon Hunt, co-founder. “DealScience.com is empowering shoppers, while saving them time, money and the hassle of having to go to multiple sources to find the best deal.”
“I like how easy it is to get coupons and find sales all in one place,” said DealScience.com user Asher H. “With DealScience.com, the website finds the Internet’s best coupons so I don’t have to go searching for them.”
Developed by leading deal company DealBase Corporation, DealScience.com tells users if today is a good day to save, an average day to save, or if we’ve seen better deals. The site does this by analyzing current and previous deals for over 5,000 specific stores.
“DealScience.com provides a best-in-class shopping experience for coupon and deal seekers, so we are particularly excited about our partnership,” said Pam Probst, manager, affiliate marketing for FootSmart.com. “DealScience.com’s technology is one-of-a-kind – from store stats and offer rankings, retailers like us will get a better understanding of consumer shopping trends and learn which offers have a better perceived value.”
DealScience.com has assembled a team of researchers who are devoted to understanding each store’s policies and offers and track the deals on an ongoing basis. As a result of this research, DealScience.com has compiled a list of top tips to help shoppers save this holiday season:
1. Price Matching: We’ve found that over 20 percent of big box retailers offer a price match guarantee, some even up to 110 percent. Shoppers who check price match policies can use these guarantees to supplement their savings. What’s more, many of these offers are year-round, rather than limited to the holiday season.
2. Monthly Money Savers: Over 40 percent of the apparel and home and garden stores on DealScience.com offer coupon codes that renew monthly. A code will be listed as expiring at the end of the month, but the company will issue another code offering the same deal. If shoppers are regularly spending with a particular store, it pays to know about and leverage their ongoing deals.
3. Shipping Savings: Free shipping on $50+ is a common ongoing deal for apparel stores. In fact, over 60 percent of the stores our team has researched are actively promoting this discount. Before shoppers complete their purchases, it’s recommended that they take a look at the store’s shipping policy to see if their order can be delivered free of charge.
4. Newsletter Subscriptions: Often, subscribing to a store’s online newsletter is a great way for shoppers to be in the know about exclusive discounts and new deals. In addition, many stores offer incentives for newsletter subscribers, such as a 10 to 20 percent discount on an initial purchase. They can also alert you to upcoming opportunities to save.
DealScience.com is a technology company focused on making the deal experience better. As veterans of the coupon and deal space, DealScience.com was developed to help consumers compare coupons from top deal sites, with one quick search. By aggregating the best deals, ranking their reliability and tracking top sales trends, users get peace of mind knowing they’re getting the best deal. DealScience.com also provides store-specific shopping tips from over 5,000 retailers and counting. The result – consumers save time, money and are more knowledgeable about their favorite retailers.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11276412.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- TFI Envision, Inc. Delivers Special Gifts
- Car Insurance Deals Database Now Generates Policy Discounts Automatically at Auto Comparison Website
- House Of Blues Entertainment Unveils Vision For Newly Named Mercury Ballroom
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!