D Street Village Office Lofts Become an Efficient Retrofit with Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Portland, OR (PRWEB) November 06, 2013
Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to partner with the D Street Village Office Lofts during its overhaul of the historic mill building in Southeast Portland. With the help of Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning, D Street Village developers have been able to install energy efficient Daikin heat pumps and take one more substantial step toward sustainability. A recycled space equipped with the latest green technology has placed the D Street Village Office Lofts at the forefront of modern, eco-friendly design.
The D Street Village Office Lofts represent a fully rebuilt, refurbished, and retrofitted circa-1941 classic mill-style building in Southeast Portland. The renaissance of the D Street Village building has brought along with it 14 upper-level office spaces, a conference room, and retail spaces below. Its high ceilings, generous windows, and refinished wood flooring serve as the perfect backdrop for various resident businesses, which include local creative service and design media firms, law practices, marketing firms, real estate, restaurants, a fitness studio, and a florist.
In the project’s early stages, developers recognized that a complex pre-existing electrical infrastructure could not be completely upgraded, and the specified RTU required more power than was available. In response, Scott Leverenz of Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning introduced the concept of utilizing multiple Daikin SkyAir Inverter Heat Pumps for upper levels within the building. Because the Daikin SkyAir is known for its heating and cooling efficiency, tenants will slash their energy expenditure and costs for years to come—all while enjoying the comfort of individualized temperature control and the reliability of the Daikin brand.
Portland is leading the nation in sustainable design, and the D Street Village Office Lofts are another example of the city’s environmentally conscious culture. Thanks to Jacobs’ expertise and innovative Daikin products, the businesses at D Street Village have reined in their carbon footprint without sacrificing comfort.
To learn more, visit http://www.jacobsheating.com
About Jacobs HVAC:
Founded in 1952, Jacobs HVAC has been providing expert, professional, and quality HVAC products and services to Portland for over 50 years.Today, the company offers full service for energy-efficient residential, commercial and industrial heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11301917.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jamboree Housing Corporation Completes Second Phase of Doria Apartment Homes in Irvine’s Stonegate Community
- Message from His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, on the Occasion of International Women's Day
- OxyElite Pro Lawsuits Mount, Prompting USPLabs to Seek Federal Consolidation of OxyElite Pro, Jac 3D Dietary Supplement Lawsuits
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!