D&W Fine Pack Names New President/CEO
- Market Wrap: Sprint Ponies Up for Clearwire; Herbalife Engages Auditor; 'One' for Microsoft
- JPMorgan (JPM) Shareholders Support Dimon in Dual Role
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/21: (SKS) (NTAP) (LO) Higher; (UAN) (ADI) (BALT)
- Saks (SKS) Won't Comment on Tonight's Takeover 'Rumor'
- NetApp (NTAP) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Buyback, Plans Job Cuts, Initiates Dividend
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- D&W Fine Pack, a Mid Oaks Investments LLC portfolio company, recently named David H. Randall as President and CEO, effective immediately.
Randall joined D&W Fine Pack in August 2012 as Senior Vice President - Administration. Previously, he was the President and CEO of Liquid Container LP, a blow molder of plastic containers for food and consumer products markets. Randall began his career at Liquid Container as the company's CFO. He was named President in 2006.
"We are very pleased to have an executive of David's stature and experience joining D&W Fine Pack," commented Don Piazza, Chairman of D&W Fine Pack. "Dave brings a wealth of relevant industry experience and leadership acumen to our company as we continue to integrate the business and strengthen our position as the supplier of choice among our customers."
D&W Fine Pack is a leader in food packaging and foodservice disposables, and now one of the largest foodservice packaging firms in North America. The company continues to expand, providing a broad range of solutions in single-use containers, tableware, cutlery, straws and meal kits. As a committed leader in sustainable developments, D&W promotes eco-friendly packaging using renewable resources.
SOURCE D&W Fine Pack
You May Also Be Interested In
- Strata-X Appoints New Chief Financial Officer and Appoints a New Corporate Secretary in Canada
- Rosetta Resources Inc. to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Models and Build-Out Now Selling at William Lyon Homes' The Ranch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!