Clinovo Proud Sponsor of the Genentech Charity Golf Tournament
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
(PRWEB) October 17, 2013
Clinovo sponsors the Genentech Golf Club 2013 Fall Classic, the annual Golf Tournament held at the Poppy Ridge Golf Course in Livermore, CA, on Friday October 18, 2013. Through this sponsorship, Clinovo proudly supports cancer research in the name of Peter Holthe.
This year marks the fourth annual Genentech Charity Golf Tournament to support the fight against cancer. Organized in memory of Peter Holthe, the Genentech Golf Club (GGC) organizes yearly a golf outing to raise money for cancer research. This event attracts golfers from Genentech (part of the Roche Group) and across the Bay Area as they come together to generously donate funds to support this cause and commemorate Peter Holthe, a good friend of the golf club and former employee of Roche Molecular Systems who died from cancer in 2010.
All golfers and sponsors are invited to participate for $140 per player. This price includes an 18-hole tournament, box lunch, and buffet dinner. The event will include raffles prizes and three contests including a hole-in-one contest for a chance to win an island vacation.
“I am looking forward to sponsoring the Genentech golf tournament this year,” says Trisha Heredia, Senior Director of Staffing Solutions at Clinovo. “I am a proud supporter of this cause and the Genentech team effort to raise money and awareness for cancer research, and I attend the golf tournament every year as a Hole-In-One judge.” The Clinovo Staffing team will be attending the event this year. Trisha Heredia and Leslie Kolman, Biotechnology Staffing Specialist, will be animating the hole-in-one contest.
Clinovo partners with life science companies to streamline their clinical trials, leveraging years of expertise in systems integration, open source technology and industry standards. Clinovo provides Staffing Solutions, TechTrainings, eClinical Systems and Biometrics Services including Clinical Data Management, Electronic Data Capture, CDISC Mapping and Clinical and Statistical Programming.
Director of Operations
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11240950.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexander Company Now Carrying New Marvin Interior Shade System
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance Rates Viewable Using New System for Small Business Owners at Auto Website
- Cigar Advisor Publishes Article on Best Winter Beers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!