Choose Friendship: One Million Products Sold and Counting
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Clinton Township, Michigan (PRWEB) October 23, 2013
With just over four years in business, the Choose Friendship Company has sold over one million crafting products and no doubt created millions of smiles. This family-owned company, based in the Midwest, has developed a full line of DIY crafting products for kids, tweens and teens. Choose Friendship has become unstoppable with over 15 products, 33 industry awards, and a passion to inspire creativity in others. Sites like Pinterest have created a push for back-to-basics, reminding many of the joys of crafting and the endless possibilities. The timing couldn’t be better for this thriving company that is growing at an astonishing rate and going head-to-head with big names that have been on shelves for decades.
Meijer Stores, a Midwest regional chain, was one of Choose Friendship’s first customers, taking their flagship product My Friendship Bracelet Maker. Now this month, Choose Friendship is elated to announce that Meijer has taken the full product line and it will be set in stores by the end of October 2013. Building relationships with major retailers, such as Meijer, Michael’s Craft Stores, Joanns, Hobby Lobby, and Kohl’s, has been both inspiring and exciting for this rising company. And it doesn’t end there! Since their launch in 2010 they have made annual appearances on QVC’s Holiday Gift programming selling over 200k units in just a few short years. Grandparents order multiples, in love with the idea of spending quality time with their grandchildren crafting, disconnected from electronics.
With holiday shopping in full swing, Choose Friendship has something for everyone. From DIY friendship bracelets to personalized photo bracelets with app integration, there’s a present to please any hard to buy for child and tween.
Recently they shared their success and crafty line with a news segments on WOTV4 and Fox News Detroit. Check it out for more information on this rising company:
To schedule an on-air appearance, holiday gift guide segment, or simply a gift guide with the Choose Friendship Company, please contact:
Jena Smart, Business Development Manager
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11243813.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elbit Systems of America Awarded Contract for the U.S. Customs Border Protection Integrated Fixed Towers Project
- DUI Diva Announces the DUI Insurance Voluntary Rate Program to Save Big Money for Drivers with a DUI Conviction On Car Insurance in North Carolina.
- Tidewater Physical Therapy Opens New Clinic in Westchester Commons’ Midlothian Neighborhood, Near Richmond
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!