China Avian Influenza Vaccine Industry 2013 Analysis & 2017 Forecasts in New Research Report at ChinaMarketResearchReports.com
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 28, 2013
In the current stage, many countries choose to cull all infected poultry to control avian influenza, instead of immunizations. The total volume of the poultry in China is over 10 billion, but more than 90% raisers only have less than 2,000 broilers. In case of epidemic diseases, it is hard to control them, which will result in huge losses. Therefore, it is quite necessary to immunize the poultry with avian influenza vaccines.
Avian influenza vaccines have been used for more than 10 years in China. More than 10 years ago, some poultry raising farms in China used the H5N1 avian influenza vaccine. They were not forced but voluntary to use vaccines. Between 2001 and 2005, when China avian influenza vaccine industry just started, various problems frequently emerged. To resolve these problems, Ministry of Agriculture of China set up an entry barrier of the avian influenza vaccine producing market and tightly supervised it. It established strict regulations on the production and sales of avian influenza vaccines. For example, avian influenza vaccines must be produced in workshops that are in compliance with GMP and must be inspected every year.
Complete report is available at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/114649.html.
In China, the subsidy provided by the government over culling the infected poultry is CNY 10 per bird. In case serious epidemic diseases occur, the subsidy amount will be higher.
In 2012, the live stock volume of laying hens in China was about 1.45 billion, and that of broilers was approximate to 10 billion. The output volume of eggs in China was 28.61 million tons in 2012, increasing by 1.76% YOY. According to National Compulsory Immunization Plan of Animal Epidemic Diseases 2013 issued by Ministry of Agriculture of China, the government conducts compulsory immunizations against 4 diseases, including highly pathogenic avian influenza. The government is responsible for appropriations. In 2012, the scale of China avian influenza vaccine market was over CNY 1 billion.
With the increasing living standards of Chinese people, the demand for eggs and poultry meat is growing accordingly. In China and other neighboring countries, avian influenza, especially highly pathogenic avian influenza, has not been effectively controlled yet. For example, H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza out broken in North Korea in May 2013. In addition, besides H5N1, H5 and H7 subtype highly pathogenic avian influenza are also possible to outbreak.
Therefore, it is predicted that the scale of China avian influenza vaccine market will keep increasing and many animal healthcare enterprises will attach attention to this market.
Through this report, the readers can acquire the following information:
• Incidence status of avian influenza
• Poultry raising status in China
• Policy environment and government procurement of avian influenza vaccines in China
• Supply and demand status of China avian influenza vaccines
• Major avian influenza vaccine producing enterprises in China and their performance
• Perspective of China avian influenza vaccine industry
The following enterprises and people are proposed to purchase this report:
• Animal vaccine production /trade enterprises
• Poultry raising enterprises
• Management organizations of livestock husbandry industry
• Investors and research institutes concerned about the avian influenza vaccine industry
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=114649.
Browse more reports on Life Sciences Industry http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/cat/life-sciences.html.
ChinaMarketResearchReports.com (http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/china-avian-influenza/vaccine-market-2013/prweb11274183.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- Message from His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, on the Occasion of International Women's Day
- Podcast Addresses the Facts About Conventional Medications for Combating Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Event Planning Checklist Template Now Featured on Website Devoted to Helpful Checklists
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!