Brooks Automation to Present at the Needham & Co. Advanced Industrial Technologies Conference
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
CHELMSFORD, Mass., July 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brooks Automation, Inc. (Nasdaq: BRKS) announced today that the company will present at the Needham & Co. Advanced Industrial Technologies Conference at Needham's Headquarters in New York City, NY. Steve Schwartz, Chief Executive Officer, will present on Thursday, August 7th at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Analysts, investors and members of the media can access the webcast via the Brooks website at www.brooks.com.
About Brooks Automation, Inc.
Brooks is a leading worldwide provider of automation and cryogenic solutions for multiple markets including semiconductor manufacturing and life sciences. Brooks' technologies, engineering competencies and global service capabilities provide customers speed to market and ensure high uptime and rapid response, which equate to superior value in their mission-critical controlled environments. Since 1978, Brooks has been a leading partner to the global semiconductor manufacturing market and, through product development initiatives and strategic business acquisitions, has expanded offerings to meet the needs of customers in the life sciences industry, analytical & research markets and clean energy solutions. Brooks is headquartered in Chelmsford, MA, with direct operations in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.brooks.com.
CONTACT: Lynne Yassemedis Brooks Automation 978.262.2400 email@example.com John Mills Senior Managing Director ICR, LLC 310.954.1105 firstname.lastname@example.orgSource: Brooks Automation, Inc.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conventus Again Demonstrates Financial Stability & Management Strength with an A Prime-Unsurpassed Rating from Demotech
- Weight Destroyer: Review Exposes Michael Wren's Guide to Effective Weight Loss and Improved Health
- Car Accident Attorney Gary Bloom Comments on Report about Detroit Auto Insurance Rates, Number of Uninsured Motorists
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!