Brooks Automation to Present at the Needham & Co. Advanced Industrial Technologies Conference
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
CHELMSFORD, Mass., July 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brooks Automation, Inc. (Nasdaq: BRKS) announced today that the company will present at the Needham & Co. Advanced Industrial Technologies Conference at Needham's Headquarters in New York City, NY. Steve Schwartz, Chief Executive Officer, will present on Thursday, August 7th at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Analysts, investors and members of the media can access the webcast via the Brooks website at www.brooks.com.
About Brooks Automation, Inc.
Brooks is a leading worldwide provider of automation and cryogenic solutions for multiple markets including semiconductor manufacturing and life sciences. Brooks' technologies, engineering competencies and global service capabilities provide customers speed to market and ensure high uptime and rapid response, which equate to superior value in their mission-critical controlled environments. Since 1978, Brooks has been a leading partner to the global semiconductor manufacturing market and, through product development initiatives and strategic business acquisitions, has expanded offerings to meet the needs of customers in the life sciences industry, analytical & research markets and clean energy solutions. Brooks is headquartered in Chelmsford, MA, with direct operations in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.brooks.com.
CONTACT: Lynne Yassemedis Brooks Automation 978.262.2400 firstname.lastname@example.org John Mills Senior Managing Director ICR, LLC 310.954.1105 email@example.comSource: Brooks Automation, Inc.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brooks Automation (BRKS) Acquires FluidX in $16M Cash Deal
- Associated Estates Announces Details of Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Foot Locker & Fred Jordan Missions Send 4,000 Los Angeles Underprivleged Kids Back To School In Style
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!