Brooks Automation to Present at the Needham & Co. 5th Annual SemiCap Corporate Access Day
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brooks Automation, Inc. (Nasdaq: BRKS) announced today that the Company will present at the Needham & Co. 5th Annual SemiCap Corporate Access Day at the offices of Needham & Co. in Boston, MA. Steve Schwartz, Chief Executive Officer, will present on Monday, June 9th at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time. Analysts, investors and members of the media can access the webcast via the Brooks website at www.brooks.com.
About Brooks Automation, Inc.
Brooks is a leading worldwide provider of automation and cryogenic solutions for multiple markets including semiconductor manufacturing and life sciences. Brooks' technologies, engineering competencies and global service capabilities provide customers speed to market and ensure high uptime and rapid response, which equate to superior value in their mission-critical controlled environments. Since 1978, Brooks has been a leading partner to the global semiconductor manufacturing market and, through product development initiatives and strategic business acquisitions, has expanded offerings to meet the needs of customers in the life sciences industry, analytical & research markets and clean energy solutions. Brooks is headquartered in Chelmsford, MA, with direct operations in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.brooks.com.
CONTACT: Lynne Yassemedis Brooks Automation 978.262.2400 email@example.com John Mills Senior Managing Director ICR, LLC 310.954.1105 firstname.lastname@example.orgSource: Brooks Automation, Inc.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 07/31: Exxon (XOM) , Tesla (TSLA), LinkedIn (LNKD), Expedia (EXPE), McKesson (MCK) Report
- 66.3% of Business Owners and Managers Indicated They Preferred to Finance Upfront Costs of LED Lighting Implementation: Leapfrog Lighting Research Poll
- /C O R R E C T I O N from source -- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited/
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!