Aspen Dental Opens New Practice In Conyers, GA
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Dr. Carren Langford, DDS, and Team to Offer Full-Service Dental Care, Personalized Treatment PlansTweet Send to a Friend
SYRACUSE, N.Y., Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A new Aspen Dental office is opening in Conyers, GA on Thursday, January 30. Located at 1450 Highway 138 SE, the conveniently located practice will provide dental services that range from dentures and preventive care to general dentistry and restoration.
Dr. Carren Langford, lead dentist at the Conyers office, received her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree at Howard University College of Dentistry in 2013. Dr. Langford looks forward to meeting the Conyers community and providing much needed access to high-quality dental care and education.
The Conyers practice, located in Rockdale County, marks the ninth Aspen Dental-branded location in Georgia, a state where 72 out of 159 of the counties have dental health professional shortage areas as designated by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
According to a study conducted in 2013 by Syracuse University's Whitman School of Management, each new Aspen Dental-branded office supports local community growth by contributing more than $1.3 million in positive economic impact through job creation and capital investment. The local community benefits through investment in office construction, furniture and fixtures; jobs created and wages and benefits paid; taxes; and investment in marketing and advertising.
In addition to offering patients the choice of seven styles of Aspen Dental's exclusive ComfiDents® brand full and partial dentures, Aspen Dental will provide comprehensive exams, hygiene services, treatment of periodontal (gum) disease, extractions, fillings, oral surgery, whitening, and crown and bridge work. The office features digital radiography and offers advanced screening for oral cancer.
At this new Aspen Dental-branded practice, dentists and staff provide:
- Personalized treatment and friendly service. Quick-fix solutions don't solve larger or chronic oral health problems. That's why the caring dentists at Aspen Dental take a comprehensive approach to dental care. Following the initial exam and X-rays, each patient receives a customized treatment plan designed by the dentist with long-term oral and overall health in mind.
- Affordable care and flexible payment options. Cost shouldn't prevent patients from getting the dental care they deserve. That's why Aspen Dental offers special promotions, senior discounts, and free new-patient exams and X-rays for patients without dental insurance. The practice works with all insurance providers and handles the paperwork, saving patients time and hassle.
- Convenient hours and location. The office will be open extended hours, including evenings and select Saturdays, so that patients can see the dentist at a time that works best for their schedule. Walk-in and emergency patients are welcome.
- Variety of options for denture patients. ComfiDents® full and partial dentures come in seven styles; giving patients more options than are available at traditional dental practices. Regardless of the denture selected, each is custom-crafted, and the dentist works with every patient to ensure proper fit and comfort. As an added convenience, Aspen Dental has its own on-site denture laboratory, which helps facilitate quick turnaround for denture repairs, relines or adjustments. Free denture consultations are available for all denture patients.
To make an appointment, patients can call (770) 679-3544 or 800-ASPEN DENTAL (800-277-3633), or visit www.aspendental.com.
About Aspen DentalAspen Dental is one of the largest and fastest-growing networks of independent dental care providers in the U.S. with more than 400 practices in communities across 27 states. As part of its mission to provide America with a healthy mouth, Aspen Dental is providing millions of Americans with access to quality, affordable dental care. Every Aspen Dental-branded practice offers a full range of dental and denture services – including comprehensive exams, cleanings, extractions, fillings, periodontal treatment, whitening, oral surgery, crown and bridge work.
In 2013, Aspen Dental-branded practices recorded nearly 2.9 million patient visits and welcomed more than 600,000 new patients. The dentists and staff at Aspen Dental-branded practices have a deep commitment to patient satisfaction, and every Aspen Dental location is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Aspen Dental practices are supported by Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
To learn more about Aspen Dental practices and services, preview the Aspen Dental patient experience, get answers to general treatment questions, find a location, and schedule appointments, visit www.aspendental.com. To learn more about careers at Aspen Dental, visit http://aspendentaljobs.com.
SOURCE Aspen Dental
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quintiles Honored as ‘Best CRO in Asia’ for 3rd Time in Four Years
- Olivia Hsu Decker Recognized As One Of The 100 Most Influential People In The San Francisco Bay Area By Haute Living Magazine
- Las Vegas Sands to Participate in the 2014 J.P. Morgan Gaming, Lodging, Restaurant & Leisure Management Access Forum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!