Asetek Allowed U.S. Patent Claims on Graphics Liquid Cooling
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) June 30, 2014
Asetek®, the world's leading supplier of computer liquid cooling solutions, today announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has allowed a patent on the company's thermal interposer liquid cooling system designed for cooling graphic processing units (GPUs). Liquid cooling the GPU enables lower noise, lower temperatures, and enhanced performance over traditional air cooling.
"As seen in the recently announced AMD Radeon R9 295X2, the graphics cooling market is one that we see as having tremendous growth potential for our desktop business," said André Sloth Eriksen, Founder and CEO of Asetek. "We continue to see increasing interest from GPU and graphics card manufacturers due to increased power use and demands for lower acoustics. Given this interest, it is possible that the GPU cooling business could rival our CPU cooling business in the coming years."
Asetek has been developing liquid cooling solutions for graphics cards for more than 10 years using their patented sealed all-in-one liquid cooling technology. Factory filled and sealed for maximum reliability and ease-of-use, Asetek's liquid coolers have been thoroughly tested and certified to operate without maintenance for over 50,000 hours.
Asetek is the world leading provider of energy efficient liquid cooling systems for data centers, servers, workstations, gaming and high performance PCs. Its products are used for reducing power and greenhouse emissions, lowering acoustic noise, and achieving maximum performance by leading OEMs and channel partners around the globe.
Asetek's products are based upon its patented all-in-one liquid cooling technology with more than 1.8 million liquid cooling units deployed in the field. Founded in 2000, Asetek is headquartered in Denmark with offices in California, China and Taiwan.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11988011.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Rowing for a Clear Sea' as Part of Coastal Cleanup Day 2014
- 2x Battery Life for LG G3 from Mugen Power
- CUI Global Announces Distribution Agreement between its Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Orbital Gas Systems Ltd., and Branom Instrument Co. for North American Sales of its GasPT® and VE Technology® Solutio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!