Ace Parking, Keith Jones Sponsors San Diego Downtown Partnership Dinner
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (NEON) (ILMN) (HOG) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KO) (MCD) Lower (more...)
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) August 17, 2014
At Ace Parking, Keith Jones understands the importance of partnership, cooperation and teamwork. Ace Parking has long held to a set of principles that has served them incredibly well over their almost 65 years in the parking management industry. These principles were shared at the San Diego Downtown Partnership Installation Dinner, which was sponsored by Ace Parking.
"We are very pleased to be a part of the San Diego Downtown Partnership Installation Dinner, as we feel that it is very important that the many entities that play a role in the downtown area partner in a way that yields exceptional results," said Scott Jones of Ace Parking. "We have been in business for many years and clearly understand the importance of frequently engaging in cooperative endeavors."
Ace Parking, Scott Jones says, has been a fixture in the San Diego community throughout their almost 64 years of existence in the parking management industry. The company is very active in charitable works and community service projects and they are also quite well known for the manner in which they treat their clients and employees.
"One of the things that we have always strived to accomplish is the creation of a sense of family that permeates the entire company," said Keith Jones of Ace Parking. "We want everyone to feel as though they are a member of the family and that they feel comfortable and confident in their position with the company. This principle has worked incredibly well for us over the years, and we greatly value the positive impact that our employees are able to have on our success."
As the Chairman of the Downtown San Diego Partnership, Keith Jones had the opportunity to address those in attendance with regard to his vision for Ace Parking and for the local community of San Diego. In sharing this vision, Jones emphasized the importance of cooperation and partnership in working to improve an area that is already considered idyllic by many.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Ace-Parking-Keith-Jones/Partnership-Dinner/prweb12093498.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phoenix Home Remodeling Company, Republic West Remodeling, Launches Guide Titled "Whole Home Remodeling"
- Former Dallas Stars Goaltender Marty Turco Named Director of Business Development for Baceline Investments
- Demand for Digital Interaction in Wealth Management Highest in Asia-Pacific
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!