AOC Solutions and 3Delta Systems Launch AR-Exchange
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Pressures Labels for More Exclusive Music Deals as iTunes Growth Flattens
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Weak Q1 Outlook
- Tesla (TSLA): 'Defending Innovation and Consumer Choice in New Jersey'
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
Free, Online Accounts-Receivable Portal Enables B2B Buyers and Suppliers to Expedite and Manage Commercial Payments Efficiently and Securely
CHANTILLY, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Thanks to a partnership between commercial payments technology leaders AOC Solutions, Inc. (AOC) and 3Delta Systems (3DSI), buyers who pay for their business purchases using AOC’s EnCompass platform will now be able to securely transmit confidential payment information to their vendors using a free yet powerful online portal called AR-ExchangeSM, which is built on the 3DSI Payment WorkSuite® platform. At the same time, suppliers will be able to securely manage and organize their buyers’ historical payment and remittance data on the portal, easily produce reports for those transactions and eliminate the need to receive sensitive payment information via email or fax to buyers.
“AR-Exchange solves several major headaches for buyers and their suppliers,” said Todd King, chief product officer for both AOC and 3DSI. “Until now, many vendors struggled with insecure methods for receiving and managing credit card information from their purchasers. Suppliers also accept payments from a myriad of buyers with different payment methods, which often leads to inefficient accounting processes. Now, more buying organizations will be able to connect with suppliers who accept electronic payments and reap the benefits of accounts payable automation. Suppliers will also have better reporting and payment reconciliation tools as well as more opportunities to generate sales from EnCompass buyers because they’ll be listed in a free merchant directory within the application.”
Supplier registration for AR-Exchange is fast and free. Here’s how it works:
- A buyer invites a supplier to connect on AR-Exchange.
- The supplier enrolls and agrees to connect with the buyer.
- The buyer securely transmits payment and remittance information to the supplier on AR-Exchange.
- The supplier processes a credit card transaction using their own terminal or a Payment WorkSuite terminal from 3Delta Systems. To help lower their interchange rates, suppliers can also process Level-3 line-item detail on purchase transactions (if provided by the buyer).
- The supplier reconciles the payment transaction and can run and review reports at any time.
EnCompass is AOC Solutions’ fully hosted and PCI-compliant commercial payments platform, which provides end-to-end accounts payable functionality for secure, streamlined and automated corporate payments.
3Delta Systems’ Payment WorkSuite is a high-performance payments processing platform with deep, multilayer security for every size business that needs to manage the growing complexity of payment and data security while reducing risk and improving productivity.
About AOC Solutions
AOC Solutions, Inc., headquartered in Chantilly, VA, is a veteran-owned company whose innovative commercial payments technology, federal financial management, business process improvement services and solutions as well as contact center operations have been serving thousands of corporate, government, public and private sector customers since 1966. AOC’s strategic relationships within the financial management and integration markets enable a streamlined approach to commercial payments from virtually any accounts payable or general ledger payments system in use today. AOC has also been named to the Inc. 500-5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private companies five times, the latest in 2013. To learn more, visit www.aocsolutions.com or watch this short video about AOC’s commercial payment solutions. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
About 3Delta Systems
3Delta Systems, Inc. – based in Chantilly, VA – is a payment solutions company whose innovative, Internet-based systems for processing credit cards and purchase cards deliver peace of mind to B2B and B2G customers by increasing their productivity, cutting operating costs, lowering business risk and strengthening security. 3DSI’s complete suite of payment solutions are designed from the ground up to be scalable, easy to implement and conform with PCI Data Security Standard best practices so that merchants and buyers can manage, authorize and settle credit card and p-card transactions in real time. 3Delta Systems processes more than 1 million transactions per month worth over $1 billion for more than 10,000 merchant accounts and 30,000 users who handle corporate and government payments. Since 1999, 3DSI has served more than 6,000 corporations and government agencies. For more information, visit www.3DSI.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Source: AOC Solutions, Inc.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chrome River Debuts Automated Purchase Orders
- Maximum Games Releases Putty Squad Today at $29.99 for PS4™
- Trend Micro Earns 2014 CRN Channel Champions Award
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!