2014 International CES Exhibitors Tease Product Announcements in Advance of Show
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Exhibitors show off soon-to-be-revealed innovations via CES Press Pitch Videos
ARLINGTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Consumer Electronics Association (CEA):
CES exhibitors have taken to YouTube to tease what they plan to reveal at the 2014 International CES through this year’s Exhibitor Press Pitch Videos. Check out these 30-second video clips for a sneak peek at the innovative new products and services CES exhibitors will unveil come January. Owned and produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)®, the 2014 International CES®, the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies, will run January 7-10, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
|The 2014 International CES is an opportunity to see and touch the technology that is revolutionizing daily life. Attendees will experience key trends that will transform the marketplace including 3D printing, Ultra HDTV, high resolution audio, electric and driverless cars, digital health and fitness, sensor tech, robotics and more.|
The world’s largest hands-on showcase of emerging innovation will feature more than 3,200 exhibitors unveiling the latest advancements and breakthroughs across the consumer technology spectrum. For more information on the 2014 International CES, visit CESweb.org.
Note to Editors: The official name of the global technology event is “International CES.” Subsequent references to the show can be shortened to “CES.” Please do not use “Consumer Electronics Show” to refer to the International CES.
The International CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for more than 40 years—the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. As the largest hands-on event of its kind, CES features all aspects of the industry. And because it is owned and produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), the technology trade association representing the $203 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry, it attracts the world’s business leaders and pioneering thinkers to a forum where the industry’s most relevant issues are addressed. Follow CES online at www.CESweb.org and through social media: http://www.cesweb.org/social.
- CES Unveiled LAS VEGASJanuary 5, 2014, Las Vegas, NV
- 2014 International CESJanuary 7-10, 2014, Las Vegas, NV
Source: Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)
You May Also Be Interested In
- BRE Properties Comments On Fire At MB360 Development Project
- NORTHWIND-Maestro Profiles in Success: Red Jacket Resorts’ eCommerce + Upsell Boost Revenue, Guest Service at 7 Hotels
- Your Brand Café Announces Insulated Paper Cups For Hot Beverages
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!