Wilbur Ross says America has been doing 'dumb' trade
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
On CNBC, Wilbur Ross says America has been doing 'dumb' trade. They are looking for 'fair' trade.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mnuchin not in favor of cutting federal ties with Fannie, Freddie
- Scaramucci's SkyBridge to Sell Majority Stake to RON Transatlantic and HNA Capital
- Executive actions ready to go as Trump prepares to take office