Wilbur Ross says America has been doing 'dumb' trade
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
On CNBC, Wilbur Ross says America has been doing 'dumb' trade. They are looking for 'fair' trade.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Donald Trump Confirms Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary, Wilbur Ross as Commerce Secretary
- ExxonMobil (XOM) CEO Rex Tillerson and former CEO Lee Raymond being considered for Secretary of State - NBC
- Trump Threatens Loss of Citizenship or Jail for Flag Burners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics
Related EntitiesWilbur Ross
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!