Video Surfaces of Donald Trump Making Vulgar Comments About Women - Washington Post
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
A new Washington Post piece about Donald Trump is sure to get plenty of headlines this weekend. The piece surfaces a 2005 video where Mr. Trump is overheard making lewd comments about women in a conversation with Billy Bush of "Access Hollywood."
In the video, Trump is heard saying "I did try and f--- her. She was married."
Trump also said, "And when you're a star they let you do it..."Grab them by the p---y."
In a statement on the video, Trump said: "This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama administration confirms double-digit healthy care premium hikes - AP
- Trump says he'll accept 'clear' election result, reserves right to challenge
- Trump's son-in-law held talks to set up Trump TV network: source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!