Trump to Release Health Physical Results This Week
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
During a CNBC interview, Donald Trump said he will be releasing results of a recent physical this week and feels 'very confident' about the results.
The comments come amid concerns over the health of rival Hillary Clinton after she had to leave a 9/11 event early this weekend with video showing her collapsing into a van. Clinton's staff later said that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Donald Trump Named 2016 Time Person of the Year
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Trump confirms selecting Ben Carson as HUD secretary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!